Continuing fanfiction - add the next part

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator
    Power Points
    +40

Status
    This is a fanfiction where everybody adds their own version of the next part. Start from where you want. Brutality is acceptable in a consensual context. Please do not post anything about "against her will" raping.

802fe71346212909

Don't be TOO Brutal on Me
    That's what she said...An Alexa fanfiction story

Once upon a time a beautiful, petite woman of wrestling (also referred to as Diva) was riding in an Uber to go back to her hotel after a live WWE pay-per-view performance. Alexa had just been in a grueling wrestling match and just wanted to go to sleep in a soft bed. Little did she know, she was about to get a workout that would make her WWE match seem like a weekday warmup.

You see, I know all of this because I was at the event...and I was her Uber driver. Wait till you get a load of what we did!

First off...

*continue below

2.     +1   +1   -1

Your Favorite Extraterrestrial Primate

Group
    Power Points
    +1

Status
    I got the message that a "Lexi" was to be picked up at the back of the arena and I immediately accepted the job. I drove to the back where my passenger was supposed to be and, sure enough, there she was. Alexa Bliss herself. She looked tired but still as pretty as always. She wasn't wearing makeup which made her look cute but in an all grown up way. I pulled up next to her and waved through the window. She caught my drift and opened the back door. Little did she know that she would be opening another back door later.

"Hello miss," I greeted her as she sat down with a thud, throwing her bag on the seat next to her.
    "Hi," she responded.

1 replies since 8/6/2020, 05:40   432 views