Save folder PES 2018 BY kILAY (OF già importato)

non cambiate il titolo grazie

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Scusami mi sono accorto di altre due cose:

1) Non mi carica i trasferimenti che hai fatto, vedo le rose come se non avessi applicato la tua patch.
    2) Se prima della patch riuscivo a mettere i dettagli al massimo e a giocare senza problemi, ora mi scatta parecchio anche a dettagli medi.

2. kilay
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Steeezzz @ 18/12/2017, 00:42) 
    Scusami mi sono accorto di altre due cose:

1) Non mi carica i trasferimenti che hai fatto, vedo le rose come se non avessi applicato la tua patch.
    2) Se prima della patch riuscivo a mettere i dettagli al massimo e a giocare senza problemi, ora mi scatta parecchio anche a dettagli medi.

posta il tuo dpfile, se hai le rose sballate di norma dipende da quello, controlla di avr scaricato tutti i file aggiornati.
    Per gli scatti di sicuro non dipende dalla mia patch

3.     +1   +1   -1

Group

Status
    https://imgur.com/OcVSvxp

grazie

4. kilay
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Steeezzz @ 18/12/2017, 01:38) 

Sembra corretto, controlla di aver copiato anche il contenuto Dell cartella Save e di aver disattivato il live update (premi R3\RS nella schermata esibizione). Per avere le rose corrette dovresti leggere in basso sullo schermata 'live update ON'.

5. scaligero
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ciao Kilay volevo chiedere se mettendo l ADD ON 17.5 poi bisogna ricominciare la Master Grazie

6. kilay
        +2   +1   -1

User deleted

AGGIORNAMENTO IN PRIMA PAGINA.

Aggiunte le ultime due squadre in Altre Asia, aggiunte le miniface a tutti i giocatori della Bundesliga, aggiunte alcune face e altre piccole modifiche

7. irfr
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello, starting the ML game mode without additional leagues (Chinese and other) every time the system draws Bayern Munich to the Europa League and not to the Champions League, is it possible to set a lottery teams as in reality? Thank you very much for your work with Pes2018.

8. kilay
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (irfr @ 18/12/2017, 18:50) 
    Hello, starting the ML game mode without additional leagues (Chinese and other) every time the system draws Bayern Munich to the Europa League and not to the Champions League, is it possible to set a lottery teams as in reality? Thank you very much for your work with Pes2018.

The competitions entry is maked for the ML with all the leagues, i never tested without additional League. And btw why you don't use the additional leagues?

9. irfr
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (kilay @ 18/12/2017, 19:14) 
    CITAZIONE (irfr @ 18/12/2017, 18:50) 

The competitions entry is maked for the ML with all the leagues, i never tested without additional League. And btw why you don't use the additional leagues?

I do not use additional leagues because I like the game in the game resembles the real one, when other leagues are included, the system makes stupid transfers, for example: Barca or Real buys a 32-year-old player from China with overal 67. In the real world It was.And if other leagues are turned off then the system less does stupid transfers. Sorry for bad English, I write from Poland.

10. irfr
        +1   -1

User deleted

I know that in pes2017 the creator patches-Stanek, could change in the game to make the computer draw a real group in the Champions League.

11.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (scaligero @ 18/12/2017, 17:47) 
    Ciao Kilay volevo chiedere se mettendo l ADD ON 17.5 poi bisogna ricominciare la Master Grazie

Ciao scaligero, è preferibile se vuoi usufruire del modifiche di kilay. Peraltro sarebbe preferibile perché sembra che prima dell'ultima modifica alcune master potrebbero andare in crash.

12.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Grazie Master per il nuovo aggiornamento.

13.     +1   -1

C'è un solo Capitano e adesso non c'è più...

Group

Status
    Grande kilay ti voglio un bene da morire buonanotte......

14. kilay
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (irfr @ 18/12/2017, 19:36) 
    I know that in pes2017 the creator patches-Stanek, could change in the game to make the computer draw a real group in the Champions League.

Past year i've changed the competitions entry but this year there is something bugged in dino tools (or inside the game, my previous issues about missing CLS leagues match was due to that..)

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/dino-edi...13#post-3193352

I've alredy asked to the Dino tools creator cuz atm i can't solve your issue with the tools.

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/dino-edi...-7#post-3255983

15. kilay
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (irfr @ 18/12/2017, 19:36) 

Best that i can do , put last in dpfile, of course you have to start a new ML

https://mega.nz/#!n0ICXaxB!RTSL1Nl...pcdsn2p18IPdJRg

2766 replies since 24/9/2017, 05:42   108990 views